Mastering PL-300 Exam (Power BI Data Analyst)
Considering taking the PL-300 exam and becoming a certified Power BI Data Analyst? This training walks you through each and every topic necessary to master the skills required in the exam. You’ll learn different aspects of Power BI in general, but our focus is on getting you ready and confident to successfully complete the PL-300 exam and become Microsoft Certified Power BI Data Analyst.
This training is delivered for 3 days, 4 hours each (12 hours in total). The training is delivered as online, instructor-led live training via the Zoom platform.
After the training, you’ll get a certificate of completion!
- Getting started with Power BI
- Get Data
- Clean, transform and load data in Power BI
- Design a data model
- Create model calculations
- Create DAX calculations
- Optimize model performance
- Create reports with Power BI
- Identify patterns and trends
- Perform advanced analytics
- Create and manage workspaces
- Manage Datasets
- Implementing Row-Level security
- Early-bird: 10% on bookings up to 3 weeks in advance
- 3-4 people: 10%
- 5-6 people: 15%
- 7-10 people: 20%
- 6-months FREE access to PL-300 online video course to attend at your own pace
- Slides and materials (including pbix files) used for training
Nikola Ilic is a Microsoft Data Platform MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer, certified Power BI Data Analyst, certified Azure Enterprise Data Analyst, and certified Microsoft Azure Data Engineer. He also authored multiple courses for Pluralsight, presented at various large events worldwide, and delivered Microsoft Data Platform workshops for a wide audience at well-known conferences.