Mastering DP-500 Exam (Azure Enterprise Data Analyst)
Considering taking the DP-500 exam and becoming a certified Azure Enterprise Data Analyst? This training walks you through each and every topic necessary to master the skills required in the exam. You’ll learn different aspects about Azure Synapse Analytics, Microsoft Purview, and Microsoft Power BI in general, but our focus is on getting you ready and confident to successfully complete the DP-500 exam and become Microsoft Certified Enterprise Data Analyst.
This training is delivered for 4 days, 4 hours each (16 hours in total). The training is delivered as online, instructor-led live training via the Zoom platform.
After the training, you’ll get a certificate of completion!
- Day 1
- Getting started with Microsoft Purview
- Govern and administer a data analytics environment
- Configure and manage Power BI capacity
- Manage the analytics development lifecycle
- Day 2
- Getting started with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Query relational data sources in Synapse SQL pools
- Ingest and transform data by using Power BI
- Identify data loading performance bottlenecks in PowerQuery or data sources
- Create and manage scalable Power BI dataflows
- Day 3
- Design and build tabular models
- Choose when to use DirectQuery for Power BI datasets
- Understand external tools in the Power BI ecosystem
- Optimize enterprise-scale data models
- Explore data by using Azure Synapse Analytics
- Day 4
- Visualize data by using Power BI
- Connect to datasets using XMLA endpoint
- Design and configure reports for accessibility
- Configure automatic page refresh
- Create and distribute paginated reports
- Early-bird: 10% on bookings up to 3 weeks in advance
- 3-4 people: 10%
- 5-6 people: 15%
- 7-10 people: 20%
Nikola Ilic is a Microsoft Data Platform MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer, certified Azure Enterprise Data Analyst, certified Power BI Data Analyst and certified Microsoft Azure Data Engineer. He also authored multiple courses for Pluralsight, presented at various large events worldwide, and delivered Microsoft Data Platform workshops for a wide audience at well-known conferences.